Insurance Services

Our team of experienced mortgage professionals understands that the process of obtaining a mortgage can sometimes feel overwhelming.

Contact with us for any advice

Call Anytime

01793 228 438

Landlords insurance covers the building and its contents from various damages caused by events such as fire, theft, storm, flood, falling trees, or vandalism. The policy may also include the cost of renting an alternative accommodation for the tenant if the property is uninhabitable due to damages from the insured events.

It also covers legal liability as an owner for any injury caused to others or damage to their property. In addition, there is a home emergency cover that provides call-outs or repairs for emergencies.

Optional cover can be added to tailor the policy to the landlord’s specific needs. For instance, coverage for accidental and malicious damage caused by tenants to the building and its contents. Legal expenses, rent guarantee, and eviction of squatters cover can also be added.

It is important to note that this insurance does not cover general wear and tear or damages that occur gradually over time. There is also an excess on each claim.